top of page
LS4CPSF LOGO[47].jpg

Report a noise complaint

Please first note:

  • Securities have no mandate to address noise complaints

  • Your local CPF has no mandate to address noise complaints

Noise complaints are dealt with in the city bylaws.

Therefore, you must raise your complaint to the TMPD who have been given a directive to respond to noise complaints.

Call this number to register your complaint: 012 358 7095 or 012 358 2124 or email

Complexity with reporting a noise complaint:

  • How do you prove the noise is above the threshold set in the bylaws?

  • A specialised team must come out with their equipment to measure the noise.

Hopefully by registering the issue each time it occurs with TMPD will result in lasting action taken.

LS4 Emergency number

How to:

bottom of page